21810 TimeMaster® with Blade Brake Clutch
For homeowners with large gardens, the Toro® TimeMaster® covers more ground in far less time. The sleek, lightweight body is surprisingly easy to manoeuvre, making it simple to circle trees or shrubs. The Dual-Force™ twin blade cutting system combined with Toro Atomic blades makes light work of grass cutting on a large scale and whether you collect or recycle the clippings, you’re sure of a superior quality of cut.
- Dual-Force™ Cutting System twin blades chops clippings into tiny bits and forces them back into the turf where they decompose quickly and provide nutrients and moisture to the soil.
- 76cm Mowing Deck makes light work of grass cutting on a large scale
- Automatic Drive® Self-Propel with Traction Assist Handle senses and smoothly adjusts to your preferred walking pace
- Quick Storage Lever for Easy, Compact Storage
Briggs & Stratton, Quantum, 1000 Series™, 223cc
Height of Cut
2-point, 32 to 108 mm
3-Year GTS Full**
Automatic Drive® Self-Propel with Traction Assist Handle, Rear-Wheel Drive
Mulch, Bag, Side Discharge
Blade Brake Clutch (BBC)
Adjustable Quick Storage
* For full warranty terms and conditions, please refer to the operator’s manual on www.toro.com
† Time savings via wider cutting path and enhanced speed of TimeMaster vs. 53 cm Toro® mower, and will vary with mowing conditions.