The Makita DUN500W Cutting head has 6 angle settings, plus it can be folded flat for easy transport and storage.
– Brushless motor
– Electric brake
– 3-Speed settings (Hi/Med/Low)
– Constant speed control
– Reverse switch
– 180° foldable for easy transport and storage
– New triple-edged cutting teeth are designed to easily catch and firmly hold branches. Curved blades reduce friction resistance to suppress energy loss. Due to the low resistance run time is increased.
– Two-handed grip
– Angle adjustable hedge trimmer head: 6 angle settings through 115°
– 45° tilt-up to 70° tilt-down from the horizontal position
– Automatic off function: The tool automatically turns off if not operated for a certain period