Allett Classic 17L
This versatile machine is equipped with a five-bladed cutting cylinder, delivering 66 variable cuts per metre. Powered by a 79cc Loncin four-stroke single-cylinder unleaded petrol engine with recoil start, it features five pre-set cutting heights ranging from ¼ to 1 ¼ (6mm-32mm).
A steel rear roller enables the creation of perfect lawn stripes and handlebars are adjustable to three height positions plus folding. There are twin split bale bar for cylinder and/ or roller drives available. This British made mower is truly in a class of its own and is perfect for keeping your ornamental or domestic lawn in immaculate condition.
For additional lawn care, an optional powered scarifier cartridge can be fitted easily in place of the mower’s standard cutting unit. All machines carry our one-year warranty on parts and labour.
- Recommended lawn size up to 280m2
- 17” /43cm / 432mm self-propelled cylinder mower
- 79cc unleaded petrol air-cooled Loncin engine
- Five-blade ”Quick Cartridge” cutting cylinder
- Takes the scarifier cartridge
- 66 cuts per metre
- 6mm – 32mm (¼“ to 1 ¼”) cut height
- 3 handlebar height position plus folding
- 40 litre grassbox
- Recoil start
- Polyethylene front roller
- Single section steel rear roller- no wheel marks!
- 1 year parts and labour warranty