Allett Classic 12E
The five-bladed cutting cylinder allows variable cuts per metre, and the machine is powered by a mains electric 420W motor. Unlike rotary mowers, cylinder mowers use a powerful set of sharp forward spinning front-mounted spiral blades. With simple remove and replace features, the cutting-cylinder can be replaced with a scarifier cartridge to reduce the thatch in your lawn.
With an impressive cable length of 50 feet, there shouldn’t be any areas on your lawn that you’re unable to reach, and being so lightweight makes pushing really easy.
The five pre-set cutting heights ranging from ¼ to 1 ¼ (6mm-32mm) enable you to achieve the perfect precision cut at your desired length, every time.
Our electric cylinder mower delivers a cutting width of 30.5 cm (12″) and has an overall body width of 48cm (19″), achieving the perfect lawn in as little time as possible – leaving you with more time to relax in it, appreciating the stunning view of your contrasting lawn stripes. Additionally, the machine only weighs in at 21.7kg even with the 32-litre grass box, so is easily manoeuvrable and as compact as possible.
- 12” push mower
- Recommended lawn size up to 75m2
- 420W electric motor/mains with thermal cut out
- 5 blade quick cartridge cylinder
- Optional scarifier cartridge available
- 6mm-32mm Height of Cut- pre-set heights
- 15m (50 ft) Cable length
- Cutting width 30cm (12”) , 305mm
- 32 litre grassbox
- Push button start
- Polyethylene front roller
- Single section steel rear roller
- 2 Height positions (Handlebars) plus folding for storage
- 21.7kg inc grassbox
- Speeds 1-6 (adjustable)
- 1 year parts and labour warranty